Savings Resources to Know
The following resources provide additional information about saving:
- Choose to Save – National public education and outreach program to raise awareness about the need to plan and save for long-term personal financial security.
- Investor.gov – Securities and Exchange Commission's Office of Investor Education developed this website to provide information on how to be a more informed investor.
- Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy – National coalition of organizations dedicated to improving the financial literacy of students.
- MyMoney.gov – U.S. government's website dedicated to teaching all Americans the basics about financial education.
- National Endowment for Financial Education – National foundation dedicated to improving the financial well-being of all Americans.
- Soar to Savings – An education program from the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis teaching the benefits of saving, tips for saving and the impact of individual saving on the overall economy.
- Money As You Grow – Developed by the President's Advisory Council on Financial Capability, 20 things kids need to know to live financially smart lives.
- Money Smart Week – Money Smart Week is a series of free classes and activities designed to help consumers better manage their personal finances.