Introduction to Savings Bonds University
Who Should Enroll: The Savings Bonds University is primarily a training tool for financial institution employees who handle savings bond transactions.
Objectives: After finishing this training, students will:
- Understand the responsibilities of savings bond transactions
- Be able to handle a wide variety of savings bond transactions
- Be able to identify key areas on savings bonds
- Be able to determine the value of a savings bond
- Be familiar with online and paper-based resources for more information
- Know who to contact for additional savings bond questions
Length of Training: Each course takes from 15 to 30 minutes to finish.
Available Courses: We have 7 courses available. Read the objectives for each course.
Completing the Training: After you've successfully finished each of the courses, you can print a certificate and share it with your manager or training coordinator.
If you need assistance with registering for this course, please send us an e-mail.