Page Title: Account Summary for a Custom Account
What you can do on this page:
You may view your Current Securities, Gift Box, and Zero-Percent C of I totals. Click the "View a summary" link to see your most recent purchases, payments, and other activity for your Custom Account.
Use the BuyDirect® tab to purchase securities.
You may purchase up to $10,000 of each savings bond type - EE or I bonds - per person each calendar year.
The minimum purchase amount for a Marketable Security is $100 with multiples sold in the same increment. The maximum amount for a noncompetitive purchase is $5 million for each security type in a single auction.
HELPFUL HINT: Information at the top right hand corner of the page includes the personalized account name and number for the Primary and Linked account. The Primary account number acts as a text link to return you to the Primary account.
- Click "Investor InBox" to check for important messages from TreasuryDirect.
- Click "Savings Bonds" to view your holdings by Security Type.
- Click "Zero-Percent C of I" to view your current holdings.
- Click "View a summary" to see your recent purchases, payments, and other activity for your Custom account.
- Click "Return to Primary Account" to return to My Account in the Primary account.
- Click "Marketable Securities" to view your holdings by security type.