Page Title: My Account
What you can do on this page:
You may view your Current Securities, Gift Box, Zero-Percent C of I, and Payroll Zero-Percent C of I totals, as well as access Primary and Linked account information. Click the View a summary link to see your most recent purchases, payments, and other activity for your Primary Account.
You may also see the date and time of your last account login and access pages to learn more about specific functions in TreasuryDirect.
Use the BuyDirect® tab to purchase securities.
You may purchase up to $10,000 of each savings bond type - EE or I bonds - per person each calendar year.
The minimum purchase amount for a Marketable Security is $100 with multiples sold in the same increment. The maximum amount for a noncompetitive purchase is $5 million for each security type in a single auction.
HELPFUL HINT: Remember to use the buttons and links we've provided on each page. For security reasons, using your browser controls to navigate (including the back, forward, and refresh buttons) will end your session.
- Click "Investor InBox" to check for important messages from TreasuryDirect.
- Click "Savings Bonds" to view your holdings by Security Type.
- Click "Marketable Securities" to view your holdings by Security Type.
- Click "Zero-Percent C of I" to view your current holdings.
- Click "Payroll Zero-Percent C of I" to view your current holdings.
- Click "Gifts Purchased by You" to see gifts in the Gift Box.
- Click "View a summary" to see your recent purchases, payments, and other activity for your Primary account.