Page Title: Account Summary for a Custom Account
What you can do on this page:
You may view your Current Securities and Zero-Percent C of I totals, or use Purchase Express to buy additional securities. Click the View a summary link to see your most recent purchases, payments, and other activity for your Custom Account.
Purchase Express allows you to quickly purchase securities using your primary bank information or debit your bank account to fund your Zero-Percent C of I. The product type drop-down box is populated with Series EE Bonds, Series I Bonds, C of I, and each available marketable security type and term. By using Purchase Express, you are electing to purchase the next available security of the selected product type.
After reviewing Purchase Express Terms and Conditions,
- Select the Product Type;
- Fill in the Amount;
- Check the certification box to agree to the Terms and Conditions; and
- Click Buy Now.
TreasuryDirect does the rest. The Purchase Express Confirmation page shows all the details of your purchase. (To later view your pending purchase, go to ManageDirect® and click the View/Delete a pending purchase/reinvestment text link.)
To fund your Zero-Percent C of I using Purchase Express, see Learn more about C of I.
Use the BuyDirect® tab to purchase securities with a different financial institution. Please note that all securities in an entity account carry a registration identical to the entity account name.
You may purchase up to $10,000 of each savings bond type - EE or I bonds - per person each calendar year.
The minimum purchase amount for a Marketable Security is $100 with multiples sold in the same increment. The maximum amount for a noncompetitive purchase is $5 million for each security type in a single auction.
HELPFUL HINT: Information at the top right hand corner of the page includes the personalized account name and number for the Primary and Linked account. The Primary account number acts as a text link to return you to the Primary account.
- Click "Investor InBox" to check for important messages from TreasuryDirect.
- Click "Savings Bonds" to view your holdings by Security Type.
- Click "Zero-Percent C of I" to view your current holdings.
- Click "View a summary" to see your recent purchases, payments, and other activity for your Custom account.
- Click "Return to Primary Account" to return to My Account in the Primary account.
- Click "Marketable Securities" to view your holdings by security type.