As a trusted resource for information on savings bonds and Treasury securities, financial institutions play an important role in encouraging people to save and can help inform customers about the U.S. Department of the Treasury's move toward digital savings bonds.
Why Get Involved?
By sharing information with your customers, you will:
- Strengthen customer relationships by providing high-quality customer service
- Help more people save to take control of their future
- Encourage long-time savings bond buyers to keep saving by purchasing digital savings
Get Started Today!
Get involved with three simple steps:
- Continue to redeem savings bonds. There are 679 million savings bonds in the hands of the public worth $180 billion. Your customers will appreciate being able to cash their savings bonds at their own financial institution.
- Train your branch staff. Make sure they know how to answer questions about savings bonds and encourage the use of TreasuryDirect.
- Spread the word. Use our free materials, including web banners and statement messages, to inform your customers about the changes to savings bonds as well as the availability of Treasury securities.