"Save Out Loud" Photo and Video Contest
The four grand prize winners of the U.S. Treasury's "Save Out Loud" Photo and Video Contest received a congratulatory call from Treasurer of the United Sates Rosie Rios.
Grand Prize Winners
Grand Prize Winners were selected for best photo and video in grades K - 6 and in grades 7 - 12.
Popular Vote Winners
Popular Vote Winners were selected by the public's vote for photos and videos in grades K - 6 and in grades 7 - 12.
Contest entries were judged for their originality, creativity, emotional impact and support of the concept of saving. Grand Prize Winners were selected by a panel of distinguished judges, including:
- Rosie Rios, Treasurer of the United States
- Van Zeck, Commissioner emeritus, Bureau of the Public Debt, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Beth Kobliner, financial journalist and member of the President's Advisory Council on Financial Capability
- David Mancl, Director, Office of Financial Literacy, Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions; State of Wisconsin Jump$tart Coalition Leader
- Nan Morrison, President and CEO, Council for Economic Education