Treasury's Fiscal Service Collateral Programs
Payment of Federal Taxes and the Treasury Tax and Loan (TT&L) Program 31 CFR Part 203
- Acceptable Collateral for the Treasury Tax and Loan (TT&L) Program (PDF format, file uploaded 12/16/13, file size 147 KB)
- Acceptable Collateral for the Special Direct Investment (SDI) Program
- Acceptable Collateral for the Term Investment Option (TIO) Program
- Acceptable Securities and Assigned Margins for Treasury’s Repurchase Agreement (Repo) Program
- TT&L Collateral Margins Table: (PDF format, file uploaded 12/31/09, file size 25 KB) An updated matrix of values assigned to securities or instruments that may be pledged for the TT&L Program, including the SDI and TIO Programs.
Depositaries and Financial Agents of the Government 31 CFR Part 202
- Acceptable Collateral for 31 CFR Part 202 (PDF format, file uploaded 12/16/13, file size 176 KB)
- 31 CFR Part 202 Collateral Margins Table (PDF format, file uploaded 12/31/09, file size 22 KB)
Acceptance of Bonds Secured by Government Obligations in Lieu of Bonds with Sureties 31 CFR Part 225
- Acceptable Collateral for 31 CFR Part 225 (PDF format, file uploaded 12/16/13, file size 211 KB)
- 31 CFR Part 225 Collateral Margins Table (PDF format, file uploaded 10/19/09, file size 9.5 KB)
Collateral Acceptability & Valuation 31 CFR Part 380
On September 13, 2000, Treasury issued final rules governing the acceptability and valuation of all collateral pledged to secure deposits of public monies and other financial interests of the government under Treasury's three Fiscal Service collateral programs (31 CFR Part 380).
On December 12, 2008, Treasury amended its rules (PDF format, file size 53KB, file uploaded 12/12/08) to update a website and a postal mailing address.
- You may also obtain information on Treasury's collateral programs from Treasury's Financial Management Service website at www.fms.treas.gov/collateral and at the Federal Reserve System's Financial Services website at www.frbservices.org. You may direct inquiries to the Federal Reserve System's National Customer Service Area at 1-888-568-7343 (Select Option 2 for Collateral Monitoring).
Note: If You Need Help Downloading...