Savings Bond Wizard - Download and Installation
If you are using Windows 7 or vista and already have the Savings Bond Wizard program, please download version 4.15.3. This version resolves the updating and inventory minimized problem previously experienced with these operating systems.
What You Need
To download the Savings Bond Wizard®, you must have:
- Windows® 95 or later version
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or later version
- 4.91MB of disk space
How to Download the Wizard
To download and install the Wizard on your computer:
- Select the link below.
DOWNLOAD WIZARD 4.15.3 now
Version 4.15.3, File size 1.63MB, File uploaded 05/01/13.
- Select "Save."
- Select "Desktop" in the "Save in" drop-down box.
- Select "Save" and the downloading process will start.
- Double-click on the sbwsetup.exe file on your Desktop.
- Finish the setup process by answering the questions in the dialogue boxes. When the Wizard is installed, you'll see an icon on your Desktop that you can select to start the Wizard. You can also start the Wizard from "Programs" on the "Start" menu.
- Delete the sbwsetup.exe file from your Desktop.
Savings Bond Wizard is a trademark of the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Bureau of the Public Debt.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.