Page Title: Investor InBox
What you can do on this page:
The Investor InBox contains messages sent to you if we have difficulty verifying the accuracy of your bank information, delivering a payment, or debiting your checking or savings account. We may also send you informational messages helpful to your account management. You will see one of the following subjects:
- Bank Notification (Prenote) - We sent information to your bank to confirm you are using a valid checking or savings account to make Treasury security purchases, and part of your bank information was incorrect.
- Returned Payment - We sent a payment for you that could not be delivered, because your banking information needs updated or there is an active hold code on your account.
- Bank Notification (Debit) - We attempted to deduct the payment for your Treasury securities purchase from your bank account and received notification from your financial institution that there is a problem with your checking or savings account.
You are given instructions to correct bank or account information so that future transactions may process correctly. Some
e-mail messages contain a text link taking you to the appropriate location in TreasuryDirect to make the necessary changes to the related record. The message selected appears above the Subject box for you to read. A message will remain in the Investor InBox until you delete it, or have performed the required change to the bank information.
- Select the message title and the message will appear for you to read above the subject box on this page.
- Select a checkbox and click "Delete" to remove a message from Investor InBox.
- Click the text link in the message to go to the appropriate page for changing bank information, or to view security details.
Other TreasuryDirect pages linked or related to this page:
- ManageDirect > Bank Information > Edit
- History > Security History > Detail
- Account Info
- Account Info > Edit