Page Title: Entity Account Application Review
What you can do on this page:
Review your information before submitting an application by double-checking the details you provided. You can select the "Edit" button to return to the Entity Account Application to make changes.
By clicking the "Submit" button, you agree to the following:
- You understand you are submitting an application for the establishment of an entity account in TreasuryDirect.
- You certify that you have been granted the legal authority to independently accept the terms and conditions as specified in the regulations for TreasuryDirect accounts on behalf of the entity.
- You agree, on behalf of the entity, to accept the IRS Form 1099-Substitute electronically instead of on paper for every year a statement is furnished for the entity.
- You certify that all other information on this form, including information about the entity’s account at a financial institution and your personal information, is true, correct, and complete.
NOTE: Wording on the Entity Account Application Review is specific to the type of entity account being established.
- Click "Submit" to proceed with the application process.
- Click "Edit" to make changes to your application.
- Click "Cancel" to delete your application and return to the Account Type page.