Page Title: ManageDirect® > View/Change Security Questions
What you can do on this page:
You can view and change the security questions used for authentication at any time. The answers to the three questions you previously answered appear on the page within editable text boxes. You must answer three of the questions listed below.
- Who was your best friend in high school?
- What was your first pet's name?
- What was your favorite teacher's name?
- What was the first car you owned?
- Who would you most like to meet?
- What is the location of your dream vacation?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your mother's maiden name?
- You were born in what city?
HELPFUL HINT: As an added security measure, TreasuryDirect may require you to answer one of your three Security Questions when you attempt to perform certain transactions. When prompted to answer a security question, your response must match as you answer here. Failure to answer the question correctly will result in a lock on your account, depending upon the number of attempts you make.
- Click "Submit" to update your security questions and proceed to ManageDirect with a message stating your security questions have been changed.
- Click "Cancel" to return to ManageDirect.