Page Title: Additional Security Questions
What you can do on this page:
Security questions are an added step in the screening process to protect our customers. If you've forgotten your account number or password, you'll end up here, answering the three questions you previously selected. You may answer all of the questions if you don't remember which three you chose.
- Who was your best friend in high school?
- What was your first pet's name?
- What was your favorite teacher's name?
- What was the first car you owned?
- Who would you most like to meet?
- What is the location of your dream vacation?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your mother's maiden name?
- You were born in what city?
Answers must be typed as originally submitted. Failure to complete the appropriate questions correctly may result in a lock on your account, depending upon the number of attempts you make.
HELPFUL HINT: As an added security measure, TreasuryDirect may require you to answer one of your three Additional Security Questions when you attempt to perform certain transactions. Failure to answer the question correctly will result in a lock on your account, depending upon the number of attempts you make.
- Click "Submit" and:
- If you've forgotten your password, you will go to the Change Password page.
- If you've forgotten your account number, you will proceed to a message screen stating an e-mail has been sent to you containing your account number.
- Click "Cancel" to discontinue the process and exit TreasuryDirect.