Page Title: ManageDirect® > Change Password
What you can do on this page:
You can change your password and password reminder. The guidelines for creating a password and password reminder are the same as when you opened your account.
- Your password must be a minimum of eight (8) characters without spaces.
- Your password is NOT case-sensitive.
- Your password must contain at least one letter, one number, and one special character such as "$", "%", or "!", but excluding "<", "\", and ">".
- You should avoid significant or meaningful numbers, names, or dates.
- The actual password may not be used as the password reminder.
- Click "Submit" to process your password information and proceed to ManageDirect with a notification that your password has changed.
- Click "Cancel" to return to ManageDirect.