Page Title: Changing Your Password
What you can do on this page:
Having successfully answered the security questions, you can now change your password to access your account. The guidelines for creating a password and password reminder are the same as when you opened your account.
Here are the guidelines for creating a password and password reminder:
- Your password must be a minimum of eight (8) characters without spaces.
- Your password is NOT case-sensitive.
- Your password must contain at least one letter, one number, and one special character such as "$", "%", or "!", but excluding "<", "\", and ">".
- You should avoid significant or meaningful numbers, names, or dates.
- The actual password may not be used as the password reminder.
- Click "Submit" to proceed to the Logon page.
- Click "Cancel" to discontinue the process and exit TreasuryDirect.