Welcome to the Government Section of TreasuryDirect
From this section of our website, you can link to information about:
- Participation in the Federal Investments Program
- The Trust Funds Management Program
- Purchase and management of State and Local Government Series (SLGS) securities
- The Federal Borrowings Program for federal agencies
- Liquidation of securities by executive agencies
- The Debt of the United States
The information is organized by Applications and Programs, Reports, Interest Rate Data, Charts and Analysis and Resources to make it easier for you to find what you need.
By Act of October 17, 2013, the Statutory Debt Limit has been suspended and will not apply for the period beginning October 17, 2013 and ending on February 7, 2014.
For the Interest Expense and Average Interest Rate graph, interest expense is cumulative per fiscal year, which includes the months of October through September.