Matured, Unredeemed Debt and Unclaimed Moneys Reports
Matured, unredeemed savings and marketable Treasury securities
- Statistical report of matured, unredeemed savings bonds and notes, (.xlsm, uploaded 07/27/16)
- Records relating to accrual savings bonds are not fully automated, so a report listing the owners of matured, unredeemed accrual savings bonds is not available.
- Matured, unredeemed Series HH/H bonds (.xlsx, uploaded 07/27/16)
- There are no matured, unredeemed marketable Treasury securities held in book-entry form.
- Matured, unredeemed registered definitive marketable Treasury securities (.txt, uploaded 07/27/16)
- Fiscal Service does not maintain information about the ownership of bearer securities.
Securities-related payments, including interest, refund, and redemption payments, returned as undeliverable or withheld because of holds on the related interest-bearing accounts are deposited in the Unclaimed Moneys Accounts if proper disposition cannot be made within a year of the date of payment.
- Unclaimed moneys – Series HH/H savings bond interest payments (.xlsx, uploaded 07/27/16)
- Unclaimed moneys – miscellaneous savings bond payments (.xlsx, uploaded 07/27/16)
- Unclaimed moneys – definitive registered marketable Treasury securities (.txt, uploaded 07/27/16)
- Unclaimed moneys – book-entry marketable Treasury securities (.xlsx, uploaded 07/27/16)
Deceased individuals’ records are protected for the survivors’ interest and individuals' records are protected for their own interest, both under FOIA Exemption (b)(6). Exemption (b)(6) permits the government to withhold all information pertaining to individuals in “personnel and medical files and similar files” when the disclosure of such information "would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy."
Note: If you need help downloading...
To view a PDF document requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can download free from the Adobe Web site.