Announcements, Data & Results
Treasury sells bills, notes, bonds, and TIPS at regularly scheduled auctions. Refer to the auction announcements & results press releases for more information. Follow the links below to get the latest information on:
- Tentative Auction Schedule of U.S. Treasury Securities (PDF)
The schedule of Treasury securities auctions is released at the Treasury's Quarterly Refunding press conference, usually held on the first Wednesday of February, May, August, and November.
- Latest Auction Data
View the most current data on the following:
Useful Data for Research
(Click the question mark icon for more information)
- Record Setting Auction Data - provides record highs and lows for Treasury auctions.
- Treasury International Capital System Data - Foreign Holders of U.S. Debt: - a reporting system responsible for the regular collection and maintenance of information on international capital movements and investment positions, excluding direct investment.
- Investor Class Auction Allotments - released monthly on the 7th business day, this data provides a break-down of auction participants within designated investor class categories.
- Monthly Statement of the Public Debt - comprised of five tables reflecting various forms of financial information vital to government borrowing and the financial market, including summary and detail information regarding outstanding Treasury securities, and information regarding the statutory debt limit.
- Quarterly Refunding Documents - where Debt Management policy decisions are generally announced.
- Treasury's Debt Management Policy - advice and analysis on the issuance of Treasury and federally-related securities, and financial markets.
- Treasury Interest Rate Statistics - published by the U.S Treasury on a daily basis.
- Federal Reserve Statistical Release H.15: Selected Interest Rates - publishes daily, weekly, monthly, and annual averages of yields including historical data.
- Federal Reserve Board of Governors Statistics and Historical Data
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York Information on Primary Dealers - includes banks and securities broker-dealers and provides weekly transaction, market share data and primary dealer lists.
- Treasury Bulletin - contains a mix of narrative, tables, and charts related to Treasury issues, federal financial operations, international statistics, liabilities, and financial commitments of the U.S government.
- Daily Treasury Statement (DTS) - summarizes the United States Treasury's cash and debt operations for the federal government. Treasury's operating cash is maintained in an account at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and in Tax and Loan accounts at commercial banks.
- Monthly Treasury Statement of Receipts and Outlays of the United States Government (MTS) - published to meet the needs of those responsible for or interested in the cash position of the Treasury, those who are responsible or interested in the Government's budget results, and individuals and businesses whose operations depend upon or are related to the Government's financial operations.